Complete Hole Drilling, Tapping And Deburring/Countersinking In One Operation With Power Drill. It Saves Labor, Time. Metric / US(SAE) are all on sale!
The thread drilled by the drill is very reliable. Even if you do not use an electric drill, you can easily screw in the screws just by hand, saving a lot of work time.
It Uses High-Speed Steel 6542 and 4341 material, higher hardness, more durable, can be used for drilling the steel plate even the 2mm 304 steel plate.
At the same time, we also prepared three standard metric / US(SAE)drill bits to meet the needs of users around the world.
Applicable to some types of carbon steel and ordinary steel, copper and aluminum-magnesium alloy drilling hole. Six different sizes of drill bits can help you get different sized holes.
- Sturdy material – made of HSS, enough hardness and sturdy construction make them not easy to break or deform, the surface is coated with titanium to prevent oxidation and not easy to rust, which can serve you for long time
- Metric thread drill bit size – there are totally 6 pieces of taps in different sizes, such as M3 x 0.5, M4 x 0.7, M5 x 0.8, M6 x 1, M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, standard 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) hex shank
- 2 Standards – The drill has three standards: Metric, US(SAE) to meet the needs of users around the world.
- Widely application – these drill bit sets are suitable for drilling holes in wood, aluminum, iron, plastic and other materials with low hardness, the thickness of the material to be drilled is within 5 mm, which can save much labors and efforts
- Easy to use – fast replacement composite cone by using drill edged principle; Drilling and tapping in one, one-step processing, which can help to save processing steps and time, also help to make your work more efficient
- Suitable for soft metal, aluminum, and iron
- High-speed steel(HSS ) material
- Shank: 1/4″ (6.35mm) hex shank
- Standard: Metric/US(SAE)/Imperial Units
- M3x0.5: Total length: 55mm, Spiral length: 24mm, drill diameter: 2.5mm
- M4x0.7: Total length: 54mm, Spiral length: 24mm, drill diameter: 3.3mm
- M5x0.8: Total length: 58mm, Spiral length: 28mm, drill diameter: 4.2mm
- M6x1: Total length: 58mm, Spiral length: 28mm, drill diameter: 5.0mm
- M8x1.25: Total length: 59mm, Spiral length: 18mm, drill diameter: 6.8mm
- M10x1.5: Total length: 59mm, Spiral length: 20mm, drill diameter:8.5mm
- Square handle: 6.35mm
The picture above is a metric drill. If you need US(SAE) drills, we also sell them. The quality and function are the same. Please rest assured to buy it.
- 6 x Hexagon handle compound Tap Drill Bits Set